"All that I'm after is a Life full of Laughter...

As long as I'm laughing with you..."

Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Dance Off!

... has been postponed this week due to exhaustion.

One 13+ mile bike ride.


Plus New clinical rotation- 5 days a week + One 11 hour shift + One day of IV starts and preop interviews+ some of the most impressive (i.e. gross) cases I've seen yet.


Plus One Capstone project idea submission + 5 days worth of catching up on medatrax case inputs.


Minus 5+ hours of sleep.


Plus 2 emotional church events at Liberty Crossing- the church we've been visiting for a few weeks thanks to Bart and Shannon.


- 2 weeks of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice episodes stored somewhere on TiVo


+ 2 cleaned out flower beds


= no thought-provoking blog entry this week (as if they ever are)...


My thanks go out to the Hound dog who is currently representing my current state:


(He immediately fell asleep after I posted this picture)

It's a Good Friday, indeed. Happy Easter weekend, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment